viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

My own avatar



My own avatar seems to be a cartoon of myself. I tried to make it as close to reality as possible, so that you can have an idea of how I look like


IDEAS ON HOW TO USE OUR OWN AVATAR:
  • -We may well want to show people the way we truly look like
  • -We can show people the way we see ourselves
  • -We can show others the way we would like to be, a way that could be totally different from our reality. For example, I am brunette,and chubby, and I would love to be blondish, thinner and green-eyed :)
Whenever we are in front of a computer, we can create whatever comes to our minds- even our identity :) This in the greatest and funniest tool that Internet provides us with: creativity to imagine and make it "real"

2 comentarios:

  1. Great ideas! I think they would really work with teenagers!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the ideas you presented; they are not just common uses of Avatars as I wrote, for example, students can use them to learn the parts of the body.

    Cheers!
    Sofía C.

    ResponderEliminar